That'll Do Pig
“Warpball” is a 20-track quantum/space-themed compilation, curated in partnership with game-developers, Unruly Attractions, as the original soundtrack for their upcoming videogame of the same name. The album is a regular Outtallectuals label release, as well as being heard in the background while the game is played.
Genres include techy & groovy electronic ‘space bass’ music, on the 80 to 160 BPM range (mid to uptempo) [neurohop, neurofunk, drum n bass, drumstep, glitchhop] with a high degree of experimentality and signature charm, but balanced with a healthy focus on the groove and cadence.
Artwork by Moomran:
Mastering on most tracks by Cédric Barreteau
Mastering by Sandy Finlayson on “Tetralith”, “That’ll Do Pig” & “Peacock Spider”
A refreshingly different take on soccer games, WarpBall brings teleportation to the field, and runs with it.
Inspired by the retro classic Speedball 2, Monday Night Combat and the cult hit Cellfactor Psychokinetic Wars, WarpBall brings the fun and accessibility back into sports games.
WarpBall was selected as a part of the Square Enix Collective, and was Greenlit on Steam in less than 2 weeks. Prototypes of the game have been demoed at events including MineCon 2015, where it was played by Xbox Head Phil Spencer!
- Online and local multiplayer: Many indie games are local multiplayer only. Not us! Kick ass all round the world
- Lots of Replay Value: Between the arena layouts, character ability choices, and even player tactics, two matches of WarpBall can be very different experiences
- Character Customisation: Choose your character, ability and a procedurally generated skin.
- Single Player League: No friends? No problem! Single player leagues and trophys to keep yourself busy
- Easy to pick up: The basics of WarpBall are fast to pick up, although the game’s depth takes time to master!
- Awesome Soundtrack: 20-track electronic soundtrack sourced from Outtalectuals